Sunday, September 30, 2007

After a lull, Cybertron Prime


Image Gallery for Cybertron Optimus Prime


So it's been way longer than I would have liked since I had something to post about, but I've been really poor and really busy, having started grad school and all. But alas, I finally got my hands on Cybertron Optimus Prime.

Again, like R.I.D. Prime, this is a figure I've been wanting to get my hands on for awhile, despite it's being pretty commonplace.

I've had Hybrid Style Galaxy Force Convoy for awhile now, and I've always loved the design, and upon getting the leader-class version I can definitely say that Cybertron Optimus Prime is one of my all-time favorite Transformers designs. Prime has always been an almighty character, but few of his incarnations display his power the way this one does. That being said, I love the way most of the recent primes have a regular and a super mode, because it definitely adds dimension to the Autobot leader.

This toy is really, really, solid and well built, and at the same time manages to maintain a high level of poseability in every mode. There's not a whole lot to say here...if you're a Transformers fan, you're probably familiar with the design, and if not, just check out the gallery

No comments: